Hey friends! I love a great clean eating recipe that everyone in my family will eat! This week we found one!!! And it fits into my cute little colored containers 😉 WIN! Definitely worth sharing with you and it’s so easy. If you like spicy, you’ll love this.
Spicy Thai Shrimp Stir fry
– 4 oz cooked shrimp
– 1/4 red bell pepper, sliced
– 1/4 green bell pepper, sliced
– 1/4 onion, sliced
– 1 tbsp Braggs liquid aminos
– 1 tbsp rice vinegar
– 1/2 tbsp PB2
– 1/2 tbsp Sriracha
– 1 tsp coconut oil
1. Slice up your bell pepper and onion and cook on medium heat in a pan with coconut oil.
2. While the veggies are cooking, mix liquid aminos, vinegar, PB2 and Sriracha in a small bowl.
3. Once veggies are almost fully cooked, add shrimp and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
4. Once the shrimp has cooked for about 2 minutes, add the sauce and continue cooking another minute or so.
5. Serve and eat!
*I added more peppers to mine and more shrimp to make more for my family. The listed amounts for the sauce were enough, although if you want you can make more.
I counted this as 1 red (measure the shrimp), 1 green and 1 tsp